ARoS Wine and Food Hall
ARoS wine and FOOD HALL BRINGS THE seasons BEST LOCAL PRODUCTS IN PLAY IN AN culinary total EXPERIENCE
In ARoS Wine and Food Hall you can relax and enjoy a class culinary meal or a quick snack.
90 percent of the meat in comes from Troldgaarden that is an organic family-runned farm with a strong focus on animal welfare. In ARoS FOOD HALL we dry our own meat products to ensure the proper finishing.
We also have or own herb garden on the roof of ARoS and our own hive that ensures the delivery of a powerful dark honey thanks to the numerous lime trees in Aarhus.
In ARoS FOOD HALL consists menu of light dishes that can be enjoyed individually or combined into a larger lunch menu.
The kitchen is open every day from 12-3 p.m.
Our snacks are made with the best fresh ingredients of the season from local producers.
- Smoked mackerel with raw egg yolk and cress. Dkk 70
- Mushrooms on toast with sorrel. Dkk 70
- Celeriac soup with apple and bacon. Dkk 70
- Thin slices from the meat cabinet with homemade pickle. Dkk 75
- Two Danish cheeses with fresh honey from our own beehive. Dkk 70
- Wine & Food platter with regional specialties. Served with a glass of wine. Per person dkk 200
- Home-baked goods with autumn fruit. Dkk 45
- Three petit fours from Summerbird. Dkk 45
Finger food 3-4 p.m.
- Salted almonds kr. 45
- Chicken skin and wild garlic kr. 55
- Fried bread and sorrel kr. 55
Three course menu kr. 375