ARoS Wine and Food
ARoS wine and FOOD HALL BRINGS THE seasons BEST LOCAL PRODUCTS IN PLAY IN AN culinary total EXPERIENCE
In ARoS Wine and Food you can relax and enjoy a class culinary meal or a quick snack.
90 percent of the meat in comes from Troldgaarden that is an organic family-runned farm with a strong focus on animal welfare. In ARoS FOOD HALL we dry our own meat products to ensure the proper finishing.
We also have or own herb garden on the roof of ARoS and our own hive that ensures the delivery of a powerful dark honey thanks to the numerous lime trees in Aarhus.
In ARoS FOOD HALL consists menu of light dishes that can be enjoyed individually or combined into a larger lunch menu.
Our snacks are made with the best fresh ingredients of the season from local producers.
The kitchen is open every day from 12-3 p.m.
- Baby vegetables with smoked cheese. DKK 45
- Roasted pointed cabbage with a creamy lemon dressing and Vesterhav cheese. DKK 65
- Wild garlic falafel served with a dip DKK 70
- Baby prawns with peas. DKK 75
- South West Danish smoked, salted and dried dab with new potatoes and lemon. DKK 75
- Selection of cold cuts from our own curing chamber served with mustard and summer vegetables. DKK 75
- Dry-aged beef steak (100 gr) served with a crisp salad. DKK 90
- A selection of organic Danish cheeses served with rosehips and fresh honey. DKK 70
- Strawberry tart with white chocolate. DKK 45
- Three of the chef’s chocolates. DKK 45
Wine & Food platter with regional specialties. Served with a glass of wine. Per person dkk 200
Three course menu kr. 375