ARoS Wine & Food
At ARoS Wine & Food it is all about the love for food. We serve dishes based on the season's local produce and solid craftsmanship.
During the museum's normal opening hours you will find ARoS Wine & Food in the café at Level 4. On weekends and Wednesday evenings we are also open in ARoS Wine & Food at Level 8. Here you can enjoy a delicious three-course or four-course menu and in weekends you can choose one of our lunch dishes or our popular platter with regional specialties.
Café - level 4
Open Tuesday-Sunday 10am - 4.45 pm, Wednesday open to 9.45 pm
Breakfast offer (10 a.m. - 12 p.m.)
Organic egg, organic Icelandic style yogurt with seasonal berries and crumble, tasty sourdough bread, two Danish cheeses, homemade jam and a baked sweet treat. Served with coffee or te
Served 10 am - 4.45 pm
Combine 3 glasses from the glass case. Choose between fish, vegetarian, green, bird, meat, cheese and sweet. Served with home-baked organic bread. Dkk. 95
Dishes of the day
(12 p.m. - 3 p.m.)
Dishes of the day. Find the menu behind the counte
Cake of the day. Dkk 40
Homemade bread roll, cheese, fruit, greens and a beverage. Dkk 55
ARos Wine & Food, level 8
Saturday + Sunday, lunch 12 pm-3 pm
- Soup of the season with homemade bread. Dkk. 80
- Selection of cold cuts served with hemp-mustard and pickles of the season. Dkk. 80
- Vegetarian - Roasted cabbage, beans and herbs (100% organic). Dkk. 75
- Danish organic cheeses with compote and fresh honey. Dkk. 70
- Cake of the day. Dkk. 45
Lunch platter with regional specialties
- Smoked fish with green and herbs.
- Cold cuts from own production with pickles of the season.
- 2 kinds of fresh cheeses with honey.
Bread with whipped butter. Pr. person. Dkk. 188
Wednesday evening at Wine & Food, Level 8
Served Wednesday from 5.30 pm-21.45
Enjoy a delicious menu made with seasonal ingredients.
- 3 dishes. DKK. 375.-
- 4 dishes. DKK. 425.-