ARoS Wine and Food
ARoS wine and FOOD HALL BRINGS THE seasons BEST LOCAL PRODUCTS IN PLAY IN AN culinary total EXPERIENCE
In ARoS Wine and Food you can relax and enjoy a class culinary meal or a quick snack.
90 percent of the meat in comes from Troldgaarden that is an organic family-runned farm with a strong focus on animal welfare. In ARoS FOOD HALL we dry our own meat products to ensure the proper finishing.
We also have or own herb garden on the roof of ARoS and our own hive that ensures the delivery of a powerful dark honey thanks to the numerous lime trees in Aarhus.
In ARoS FOOD HALL consists menu of light dishes that can be enjoyed individually or combined into a larger lunch menu.
Our snacks are made with the best fresh ingredients of the season from local producers.
The kitchen is open every day from 12-3 p.m.
- Fried bread with smoked cream cheese. Dkk 45
- Roasted cabbage with cream of beans and beach herbs. Dkk 65
- Pumpkin soup with apples, roasted kernels and creme fraiche. Dkk 80
- Toast with wild forest mushrooms. Dkk 70
- Smoked shrimps with pickled lemon and herb mayo. Dkk 75
- Selection of cold cuts served with hemp-mustard and pickles of the season. Dkk 75
- Cheeks of pork with new beets and bronze fennel, dkk 85
- ”Gammelknas” cheese with plum/tomato compote and fresh honey. Dkk 70
- Apple pie with creme fraiche and 70% chocolate. Dkk 45
- Three pieces of chocolate. Dkk 40
Wine & Food platter with regional specialties. Served with a glass of wine. Per person dkk 200
Three course menu. Dkk. 375