ARoS Wine and Food Hall
ARoS wine and FOOD HALL BRINGS THE seasons BEST LOCAL PRODUCTS IN PLAY IN AN culinary total EXPERIENCE
In ARoS Wine and Food Hall you can relax and enjoy a class culinary meal or a quick snack.
90 percent of the meat in comes from Troldgaarden that is an organic family-runned farm with a strong focus on animal welfare. In ARoS FOOD HALL we dry our own meat products to ensure the proper finishing.
We also have or own herb garden on the roof of ARoS and our own hive that ensures the delivery of a powerful dark honey thanks to the numerous lime trees in Aarhus.
In ARoS FOOD HALL consists menu of light dishes that can be enjoyed individually or combined into a larger lunch menu.
Our snacks are made with the best fresh ingredients of the season from local producers.
The kitchen is open every day from 12-3 p.m.
- Chips of fish skin with a herb dip. Dkk 45
- Cod with seaweed, egg yolk and rye bread. Dkk 70
- Thin slices from the meat cabinet with hemp mustard and pickle. Dkk 75
- Onion soup with watercress and cheesy bread. Dkk 70
- Beef shank with glazed beetroots and parsley. Dkk 75
Wine & Food platter with regional specialties. Served with a glass of wine. Åer person dkk 200
Cheese and sweets
- Cheeses from Danish farms with fresh honey and salted nuts. Dkk 70
- Homed baked goods. Dkk 45
- Three petit fours from Summerbird. Dkk 45
Three course menu kr. 375